CHAYA Gluten-Free Pumpkin Stew [40 packs]
•Replacing Wheat flour by Rice Flour
•Sweet pumpkin mixed with carrots, onions, King Trumpet Mushrooms, kombu soup and Coconut milk
•This perfect combination makes up the natural sweet taste in the product
•No chemicals, preservatives, synthetic pigment
•Good for one person
Main Ingredients: Vegetables (pumpkin, carrot, onion, king trumpet mushrooms), kombu soup, pumpkin sauce, roasted onion, coconut milk, peas, rice noodles, vegetable soup, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, beet sugar, garlic, salt, yeast Extract, black pepper
1. Take out the packet from the box. Keep it sealed. Boil in hot water for about 5 minutes. or
2. Pour out the sauce from its packaging to a microwavable container. Microwave the mixture for about 2 minutes (500W)/ 1 minute and 30 seconds (600W).
1. Be careful when opening the packet.
2. Be careful when taking out the packet from the boiling water / the microwave.
3. Once the packet is opened, please ensure to finish it on the same day.