CHAYA Gluten-Free Vegan Carbonara Pasta Sauce [5 packs]
•Vegan Product (does not contain meat, egg, dairy, sugar)
•Soy Milk and Coconut Milk as base – adding Vegan Bacon to make the perfect Vegan Carbonara Sauce for your Pasta
•Made out of zero calorie, zero glucose Stevia (as a regular sugar replacement)
•Good for anyone who is Gluten-sensitive, Gluten-allergic, and Lactose intolerant
•Good for one person
Main Ingredients: Smoked onions (onions, olive oil, pepper, salt), coconut milk, king trumpet mushrooms, soy milk, corn flour, olive oil, almond paste, vegetable soup, potato starch, garlic, beet sugar, apple cider vinegar, yeast extract, salt, black pepper
1. Take out the packet from the box. Keep it sealed. Boil in hot water for about 5 minutes. or
2. Pour out the sauce from its packaging to a microwavable container. Microwave the mixture for about 2 minutes (500W)/ 1 minute and 30 seconds (600W).
1. Be careful when opening the packet.
2. Be careful when taking out the packet from the boiling water / the microwave.
3. Once the packet is opened, please ensure to finish it on the same day.